Indian Air Force Is Hiring X and Y Group Airmen
02/2020 Short Details of Notification
Indian Air Force invites unmarried male citizens of India and Nepal born between 19 July 1999 and 01 July 2003 (both days inclusive) to join as an Airman in Group X (except Education Instructor) Trades and Group Y (except IAF(S) & Musician) Trades. Candidates must read the complete notification before applying online for this vacancy.
|Short Notification Issued:||22/05/2019|
|Last Date for Applying Online:||15/07/2019|
|General / OBC:||Rs. 250/-|
|SC / ST:||Rs. 250/-|
*Pay the Examination Fee online through the Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Payment Through Axis Bank E Challan Only.
|Chest Minimum Expand:||5 CMs|
|Minimum Weight:||55 KG|
- X Group & Y Group Both Exam Candidates Age Between 19/07/1999 to 01/07/2003
- For more information, kindly read the official notification
X GROUP (Technical)
- 10+2 Exam Passed with Math, Physics and English Subject with Minimum 50% Marks.
- OR Passed Three Year Polytechnic Diploma with 50% Marks
- 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam Passed with 50% Marks, English 50% Marks.
- OR 2 Year Vocation Course with 50% Marks
|Official Notification:||Download Notification|
|Official Website:||Visit Website|